"Security guard" went a little too far, me thinks
http://www.richmondregister.com/loca...225080948.html
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?Id=5573976
"Security guard" went a little too far, me thinks
http://www.richmondregister.com/loca...225080948.html
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?Id=5573976
I'll go ahead and say it...United States of the Offended.
Gals...if you don't like the way a 20 year old college student looks in a dress, even if it is tight or revealing...and you don't like it mainly because your husbands are staring at said 20 year old co-ed, then do one of two things:
1) Hit the gym hard, or the bedroom either one, and <u>make sure</u> your husband is looking at you at all times, OR
2) Blame your husband for being lustful of a younger woman and having wandering eyes instead of loving you. (But even then, this choice blames someone else for your own self-esteem/self-image issues.)
There's no need in calling the authorities over something like that. If she's showing off something more than some curves in a dress...something(s) hanging out for kids and all of creation to see--sure, tell security. Otherwise...STFU.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I don't see any "parts" hanging out. I agree with the above - complainers should kwitcherbichen and hit the gym.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Amen
It was made worse by being in KY. There's not much to look at over there,so when you see someone that looks like that,you gawk lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's not much to look at over there,so when you see someone that looks like that,you gawk lol </div></div>
Not spent much time in KY have ya.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I gotta agree with TheBeast on this one ...for one, my wife is from KY, she was raised in Isom(just outside of Whitesburg) until she was in the 6th grade then moved to Big Stone and she is beautiful ...and Ive seen several fine looking women over that way, ya gotta watch out for em tho, they are feisty ...
"Why so serious?"
Spent plenty of time in KY. Guess Letcher County just hadn't shown me their best on the occasions that I have been there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I like this part:
The 20-year-old Eastern Kentucky University criminal justice major"
think she will be getting some "revenge"
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen
It was made worse by being in KY. There's not much to look at over there,so when you see someone that looks like that,you gawk lol </div></div>
As a resident of the state of Kentucky, I can attest to that fact.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hey, in the Richmond and Lexington areas, there are some "really" great looking women. The only problem is, most of them are "lesbos"
Bookmarks